Thursday 12 February 2009

Polyvore <3

Akkhhhhhh Akkkkhhh... I just wish sometimes that my friend didn't tell me about Polyvore !! Polyvore is a website where you can create,develop,learn and share fashion styles,decorations and many more artistic stuffs,it provides you a huge amount of images (clothes from different stores and designers ,everything related to fashion,celebs,different types of fonts,music ..etc) in order to create your own style !! Plus you can add contacts to your account and join any group,you can comment and the best part is fav others' sets !!! even recently you can shop your fav piece of ANYTHING or the whole set

I joined this site nearly 11 months ago,I didn't exactly know how to do anything...but by time you'll get used it,your very first set is gonna take hours searching for the best pair of shoes or jeans !!! but believe me you will feel great after having 6 or 7 sets !! my first 10 sets are kinda childish seriously,,but set after set I started to create better ones ;) here are some of my sets ;)

Polyvore is also available on facebook as an application

Untitled Untitled - by Ashwaq on Polyvore.com Untitled Untitled - by Ashwaq on Polyvore.com Untitled Untitled - by Ashwaq on Polyvore.com Untitled Untitled - by Ashwaq on Polyvore.com Untitled Untitled - by Ashwaq on Polyvore.com Untitled Untitled - by Ashwaq on Polyvore.com Untitled Untitled - by Ashwaq on Polyvore.com Untitled Untitled - by Ashwaq on Polyvore.com Untitled Untitled - by Ashwaq on Polyvore.com Untitled Untitled - by Ashwaq on Polyvore.com

No comments: