Today,I am officially grumpy,I mean it..and here are the reasons *serial of events* :
I woke up this morning ,the weather is so so so cold..and I spent more than an hour dressing up
- Today I have only two lectures,one of them was canceled 3 days ago due to the elections,and the other one we didn't have any idea about it until we arrived to the university today..
- I was asked twice by the security for my ID,and couple of guys were helplessly trying to enter the university but the security didn't let them in
- Everybody was busy,worried,afraid,stressed,and acting like james bond,oh and all on their cellphones talking and screaming
- I tried to go to my lecture's hall but obviously there was NO lecture,because they used it for the election stuff..SO MY ONLY LONELY LECTURE IS CANCELED!! how lovely
- I met my semi-frozen friend and we were REALLY angry,why don't they just tell us that there is no lectures..WHY ?!
- We went down to the square "square il tejara" it was dreary and all were just acting fake..Fake..FAKE
- I left the university by the main gate,and the same thing,guys were trying aimlessly and two police cars were near the gate,by the way one of them was Audi A6 !!
- I didn't vote at all,and I don't regret it at all..I just wanna see what is gonna happen after they form the board...who knows I may change my attitude??
- I was supposed to catch some sleep ,but I couldn't because I talked to my sister in the UAE for a long time on MSN
- Has anyone noticed that today is Thursday?? and certainly I have no plans for this weekend.However,I really wanna go out somewhere..anywhere!! well except cafe's they are just as boring as staying home
- Last night I watched Grey's Anatomy's finale (season 3) and I was sad because of what Burke did to Cristina,I mean she is a practical woman c'mon,and she is so dedicated to her job,and he knows that quiet well,I believe it was so "drama" what he did at the wedding..and leaving her was a mistake..a big fat mistake indeed
- The weather is so cold..I wish it was raining instead of this windy day