Thursday 18 June 2009

Track of this weekend

One of my favourite tracks by the legendery and the master of oud Marcel Khalifeh,Popular Cafe from his album Caress ( along with his two sons Rami on piano,Bachar on percussions and Peter Herbert on double bass)

This track is very sophisticated, so refreshing, sweet, & incredibly close to who I am !!

I woke up this morning on an annoying phone call from an annoying and careless human,I was REALLY upset and grumpy in the morning ... but after listening to this track,I don't know what happened,I just felt very pleased...like literary happy !!

Akhhhh how I wish to attend a concert of his so soon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, I love this Album. although my favorite song is Caress, I mean this is the best music peace to start up your day with, although it's a bit long.