Monday 24 November 2008

Film Review

Last night I watched an Italian movie on Dubai One TV called : Quando sei nato non puoi più nasconderti" (Once You're Born You Can No Longer Hide), by Marco Tullio Giordana..It's not my very first time to watch an italian movie..so you can tell that I got a background of what the italian movies are about :) However, this film is totally different,I really loved it ..I can tell that it has a story and represents a cause.

The film is about a child of a wealthy family who lives (let me say) adulthood by mistake when he fell off the boat of his dad's friend,and ended up in another boat of some illegal immigrants,and then the movie shows the suffering and misery those immigrants live and how they got fooled by the "boat drivers",the film presents the reasons that pushed these people to immigrate "mainly financial reasons" and the injustice that follows those innocent kids,who may be forced to do things thay dont wanna do,I won't say any more because this film deserves your time indeed.I loved the way this film was ended ...

No comments: