Friday 20 March 2009

I don't know what I want

I am haunted by music

I'm puzzled and ... paused !!!

I have so many thoughts crowded in my mind

I have tons of bloody homeworks and exams to study

Do I really wanna resume what I am doing or shall I drop everything ?

change ???

Update : Next week is the release of the anticipated book of the Palestinian poet Mahmoud Darwish "La Oreed Lel Qasedati An Tanatahi" ( I don't want for this poem to be ended) ... as I read
this article in Alghad newspaper, literallyI got goose-bumps !! It brought to me back to last year,When Mahmoud Darwish came to Masrah Al Balad (Al Balad Theater) in 'Amman to release and sign his book Athar Al Frasha,I couldn't go because I had exams for my god-damn Tawjihi (they weren't wazara,only some crap regular tests) I said to myself it's ok next year he will come and will sign for me !! After my Tawjihi result he died ... and I haven't got Athar Al Farasha yet !!!

When I attended that ceremony in the memory of Mahmoud Darwish which was held in my university,I got like a booklet about the ceremony which included a hand written poem by Mahmoud Darwish..that was so weird and precious at the same time

I don't know how this post has turned to be about Darwish !!

  • بلا عنوان
    إذا كان لا بُدَّ من قمرٍ
    فليكن كاملاً، ووصيّاً على العاشقة!
    وأمّا الهلال فليس سوى وَتَرٍ
    مُضمرٍ في تباريح جيتارةٍ سابقة!
    وإن كان لا بُدَّ من منْزلٍ
    فليكنْ واسعاً، لنربي الكناريّ فيه.. وأشياءَ أخرى
    وفيه ممّر ليدخلَ منه الهواء ويخرج حرّا
    وللنحلِ حقُّ الإقامةِ والشغلِ في رُكنهِ المهمل
    وإن كان لا بُدَّ من سفرٍ
    فليكن باطنيّاً، لئلا يؤدّي إلى هدف
    وأمّا الرحيل، فليس سوى شغف
    مرهفٍ بالوصول إلى حُلُمٍ قُدَّ من حجر!
    وإن كان لا بُدّّ من حلم، فليكنْ
    صافياً حافياً أزرق اللون، يولد من نفسهِ
    كأنّ الذي كان كان، ولكن لم يكنْ
    سوى صورة الشيء في عكسهِ
    وإن كان لا بُدَّ من شاعرٍ مختلفْ
    فليكن رعويّ الحنين، يُجعّد ليل الجبال
    ويرعى الغزالة عند تخوم الخيال، ولا يأتلفْ
    مع شـيءٍ سـوى حسـّه بالمدى والندى والجمال
    وإن كان لا بُدَّ من فرح، فليكنْ ساخناً
    كدمِ الثور، لا وقتَ يبقى على حاله
    الغناءُ حلالٌ لنا مثل زوجاتنا، فليكنْ ماجناً فاتناً
    لكي يخجلَ الموتُ منه.. وينأى بأثقاله
    وإن كان لا بُدَّ من علمٍ للبلاد
    فليكنْ عالياً، وخفيَّ المجاز.. قليلَ السواد
    وبعيداً، كأودية، عن جفاف المكان وأيدي الصغار
    وعن غرفِ النوم، وليرتفع فوق سطح النهار.
    وإن كان لا بدَّ مني... فإني
    على أُهبة المرتضى والرضا، جاهزٌ للسلام
    مع النفس. لي مطلبٌ واحدٌ: أن يكون اليمام
    هو المتحدّثُ باسمي، إذا سقط الاسم منّي!

No comments: